*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Wildman Street Bike:
Have you ever wanted to own a great street bike? If so, then the SE Wildman Street Bike should be in your future. This bike is perfect for people who want to go fast and want a workout. The bike has a fantastic seat on it that will allow you to be comfortable while riding it and it has a great set of brakes on it that will allow you to do tricks on the streets on your town. Overall it's a wonderful bike for beginners to learn on and for the more advanced bikers to hone their skills on.
- Frame: Mid BB, 6mm Dropouts, Gyro Mounts
- Fork: Landing Gear, 14mm Dropouts
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebars: SE, 25.5" X 7"
- Stem: SE Top Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips: SE Bubble Jump Grip
- Brake Lever: C-Star 2 Finger Alloy
- Brake(s): C-Star 933D U-Brake
- Seat: SE Slim Seat w/Custom Cover, 8mm Rails
- Seat Post: SE Straight Post 25.4
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Mid BB, 39T
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Pedal: FPD Alloy Platform, CR-MO Axle
- Rim: Alex G-303 Aluminum, Front- 36H, Rear- 48H, w/ 14Ga. Spokes
- Front Hub: SE 36H, 14mm Axle
- Rear Hub: SE 48H, 14mm Axle w/ 14T Freewheel
- Tires: 2.1 F & R
- Extras: Rush Rotor, 2 Pegs, SE Plastic Grip End Caps
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.