*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Tripel Bike:
The SE Tripel is a bike designed to be simply that: a bike. It’s fun to ride, easy to maintain, and built to last. SE is a respected bicycle manufacturer with a dedication to quality and functional design. The Tripel continues this legacy by providing you with the latest technology in frame construction and composition, while remaining simple and easy to use. This bike allows you to ride to your heart's content without being concerned the complexities of more complicated bicycles. At less than 30 pounds, the Tripel offers you lighter weight for easier acceleration and maneuverability, with a hi-ten frame that will outlast its rider. Simplify your cycling today with the SE Tripel!
- Sizes:49cm, 52cm, 55cm, 58cm
- Color(s):Matte Black, Matte Gray
- Frame:Urban Single Speed Design, Hi-Ten, Water Bottle & Fender Mounts, Wide Tire Clearance
- Fork:Straight Leg Hi-Ten w/ Fender Mounts & Wide Tire Clearance
- Crankset:SE Steel, Euro Cartridge BB, 42T
- Pedals:SE Resin Platform
- Chain:KMC Z410A
- Wheelset:SE 36H Hubs w/ High-profile Double-Wall Rims, 16T Shimano Nexus 3-speed Internal Coaster Brake
- Tires:Kenda Kwest 700 x 28c
- Brake Levers:N/A
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE 24" x 1" Sweep Back Bar
- Stem:SE Zero Degree Drop, 25.4mm Clamp
- Tape/grip:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- Seat:SE Classic w/ Bottle Opener
- Seat Post:SE Straight Post, 27.2mm
- Extras:Shimano Nexus 3-speed Revo Shift
- Weight, lbs/kg:28.20lbs / 12.82kgs (55cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.