*Available for US Shipment Only.
The SE Soda Pop BMX Bike was originally designed for infants, but the federal government told SE that building bikes for babies is “unsafe” or something like that. Because of that, they built it a little bigger, which they found was a perfect size for children and young adults. You may not be able to get your baby on a bike, but you can still start young with the SE Soda Pop BMX for your young aspiring action sports star!
Key Features of the SE Soda Pop BMX Bike 24":
- FRAME: Urban Single Speed Design, Hi-Ten, Water Bottle & Fender Mounts, All Sizes Can Barspin
- FORK: Hi-Ten Straight Leg w/ Fender Mounts & Wide Tire Clearance
- CRANKSET: 1-pc Steel, American BB, 152mm, 39T
- PEDALS: Composite Resin
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- WHEELSET: 32H Hubs w/ Single Wall Rims, 18T Freewheel
- TIRES: Kenda Cosmos 24 x 1.5"
- BRAKES: Radius Alloy Caliper
- BRAKE LEVERS: C-Star 2-Finger
- HEADSET: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR: SE 23 x 3" Riser Bar
- STEM: SE Alloy, Zero Degree Drop, 25.4mm Clamp
- GRIPS: SE Racing Wing Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- SEAT: SE Classic
- SEAT POST: SE Straight Post, 27.2
- WEIGHT: 25.30lbs / 11.50kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.