*Available for US Shipment Only.
The SE Soda Pop BMX Bike was originally designed for infants, but the federal government told SE that building bikes for babies is unsafe; or something like that. Instead, they built it a little bigger, which they found was a perfect size for children and young adults. You may not be able to get your baby on a bike, but you can still start them young with the SE Soda Pop BMX for your aspiring action sports star!
Key Features of the SE Soda Pop BMX Bike 24":
- FRAME: Urban Single Speed Design, Hi-Ten, Water Bottle and Fender Mounts, All Sizes Can Barspin
- FORK: Hi-Ten Straight Leg with Fender Mounts and Wide Tire Clearance
- CRANKSET: 1-pc Steel, American BB, 152mm, 39T
- PEDALS: Composite Resin
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- WHEELSET: 32H Hubs with Single Wall Rims, 18T Freewheel
- TIRES: Kenda Cosmos 24 x 1.5"
- BRAKES: Radius Alloy Caliper
- BRAKE LEVERS: C-Star 2-Finger
- HEADSET: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR: SE 23 x 3" Riser Bar
- STEM: SE Alloy, Zero Degree Drop, 25.4mm Clamp
- GRIPS: SE Racing Wing Grip with Rubber SE End Plugs
- SEAT: SE Classic
- SEAT POST: SE Straight Post, 27.2
- WEIGHT: 25.30 lbs/ 11.50kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.