Ride the SE Soda Pop Bike with confidence knowing you are the proud owner of a bicycle that provides excellent safety, and great performance features! It comes with a single speed that''s designed for those just starting to ride. In addition, this bike has an alloy front cap and caliper for increased durability. Quite simply, the Soda Pop Bike is an amazing entry-level bicycle that has all the characteristics you need at a low price!
- Frame:Urban Single Speed Design, Hi-Ten, Water Bottle & Fender Mounts, All Sizes Can Barspin
- Fork:Straight Leg w/ Fender Mounts & Wide Tire Clearance
- Crankset:1-pc Steel, American BB, 140mm, 40T
- Pedals:Composite Resin
- Chain:KMC Z410A
- Wheelset:32H Hubs w/ Single-Wall Rims, 16T Coaster Brake
- Tires:Kenda Kwest 20" x 1.5"
- Brakes:Promax Alloy Caliper
- Brake Lever:Promax 2-Finger
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE 23" x 3" Riser Bar
- Stem:SE Alloy Front Cap, Zero Degree Drop, 25.4mm Clamp
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- Seat:SE Classic
- Seat Post:SE Straight Post, 27.2mm
- Weight, lbs/kg:23lbs / 10.43kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 16"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 11.5"
- Seat Tube Angle 73 degree
- Head Tube Angle 70 degree
- Chainstay 12.4"
- Wheelbase 32"
- Bottom Bracket Height 8.9"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Standover 21"
- Rider Size 4''- 4''8" (122cm-142cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.