*Available for US Shipment Only.
The SE So Cal Flyer BMX Bike is possibly the best bike for novice and intermediate riders alike. A Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum seatpost provides maximum comfort in addition to allowing the rider to shift weight while maintaining balance! The light-weight KMC Z410 chain is designed to prevent the bike from being weighed-down but also proves to durably maintain speed on the race-course or on the street. If you are looking for a bike that boasts many of the same parts used by professional riders, the So Cal Flyer is sure to help you dominate the road.
Key Features of the SE So Cal Flyer BMX Bike 24":
- Frame:6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing
- Fork:Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo 180mm, Euro Sealed Bearing, 39T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z410
- Wheelset:SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/ Alex G-303 Rims, 17T Freewheel
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad 1.95" F & R
- Brakes:Rush V-Brake
- Brake levers:Rush 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28 x 7"
- Stem:SE Racing Front Load Alloy
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:SE Flyer Seat
- Seat post:Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum 27.2mm
- Weight:26.90lbs / 12.22kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.