*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE So Cal Flyer Bike:
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing
- Fork: Cr-Mo Steerer Tube Landing Gear
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo 180mm, Euro Sealed Bearing, 39T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals: Wellgo Low Profile Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Wheelset: SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/Alex G-303 Rims, 17T Freewheel
- Tires: Kenda K-Rad 1.95" F&R
- Brakes: Rush V-Brake
- Brake lever: Rush 2 Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar: Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28 x 7"
- Stem: SE Racing Front Load Alloy
- Grips: SE Racing Wing Grip
- Seat: SE Flyer Seat
- Seat Post: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum 27.2mm
- Extras: SE Plastic Grip End Caps
- Weight, kg/lbs: 26.20lbs / 11.90kg
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.