*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE So Cal Flyer 24 BMX Bike 24in:
The 24" So Cal Flyer is our mid-priced 24" BMX cruiser, but don't let the price fool you. Built with a lightweight 6061 alloy frame with Floval tubing, Landing Gear forks, and a new race-ready graphics package, this bike can handle any jump in front of it.
- COLOR(S) White
- FRAME 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Euro Bottom Bracket
- FORK Landing Gear
- CRANKSET SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 180mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing, 39T SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- CHAIN KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/ Alex G-303 Rims, 17T Freewheel
- TIRES Kenda K-Rad 24" x 1.95" F & R
- BRAKES Promax V-Brake
- BRAKE LEVER Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28" x 7"
- STEM SE Racing Front-Load Alloy w/ Weight-Saving Cutouts
- GRIPS SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- SEAT SE Racing Small Flyer
- SEAT POST Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- EXTRAS N/A
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG 26.20lbs / 11.88kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.