*Available for US Shipment Only.
The SE So Cal Flyer 24 BMX Bike is a mid-priced cruiser that is going to be perfect for cruising the streets or rippin' at the track. Don't be fooled by the term 'mid-priced' because this bike is packed with features. The frame is built from 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing that is super light and responsive. The drivetrain is solid featuring a chromoly 3-piece crankset, a KMC chain and Alloy platform pedals with chromoly axles for added strength. The 39/17 gear ratio provides all you need for powering around the track or cruising the street. In either situation you'll be smooth rolling on the SE Racing 36H wheelset and Kenda K-Rad tires.
Key Features of the SE So Cal Flyer 24 BMX Bike 24 in:
- COLOR(S:) White
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Euro Bottom Bracket
- FORK: Landing Gear
- CRANKSET: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 180mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing, 39T SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS: FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET: SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs with Alex G-303 Rims, 17T Freewheel
- TIRES: Kenda K-Rad 24" x 1.95" F and R
- BRAKES: Promax V-Brake
- BRAKE LEVER: Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR: Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28" x 7"
- STEM: SE Racing Front-Load Alloy with Weight-Saving Cutouts
- GRIPS: SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grip with SE Rubber End Plugs
- SEAT: SE Racing Small Flyer
- SEAT POST: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- EXTRAS: N/A
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG: 26.20 lbs/ 11.88kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.