The So Cal Flyer turns heads wherever it rolls. With its 6061 aluminum frame, 24" wheels, and retro vibe, it''s easily mistaken for a super high-end ride from built from scratch. But with a wise choice of parts and impeccable style, the price of this bike remains within reach.
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Euro Bottom Bracket
- Fork: Landing Gear
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 180mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing Bottom Bracket, 39T SE Sprocket
- Pedals: FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain: KMC Z410A
- Crankset: SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/ Alex Y-303 Front & DM22 Rear Double-wall Rims, 17T Freewheel
- Tires: Kenda K-Rad 24" x 1.95" Front & Rear
- Brakeset: Promax V-Brake
- Brake Levers: Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar: Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28" x 7"
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load, 55mm Reach
- Grips: SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Saddle: SE Flyer Seat
- Seat Post: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- Weight: 26.2 lbs / 11.89 kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.