*Available for US Shipment Only.
In honor of Santa Cruz Skateboard's 40th Anniversary, we've teamed up with the Santa Cruz crew to offer the Santa Cruz Screaming Hand x Big Ripper bike featuring the iconic Screaming Hand blue colorway, the SC logo stamped in the rear dropout, a 40th Anniversary logo embossed seat, and a padset with custom SE "Hand" logos drawn by Jim Phillips. The bike also comes with a limited edition Santa Cruz x SE Screaming Hand skate deck and three unique Santa Cruz x SE Bikes collector's edition stickers. This collaboration project is rad beyond belief.
Key Features of the SE Santa Cruz Big Ripper 29 BMX Bike 29in:
- COLOR(S) Blue w/ Santa Cruz Screaming Hand Elements Throughout
- FRAME 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts w/ SC Logo Stamp
- FORK Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- CRANKSET SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-End Invisibolt, 175mm, Sealed Euro BB, 33T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- CHAIN KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims, 15T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES Freedom Cruz Sport, 29" x 2.0" F & R
- BRAKES Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable
- BRAKE LEVER Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET Tange ER 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR Cr-Mo Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28" x 7"
- STEM Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts
- GRIPS SE S-1E Retro Grip
- SEAT Custom Santa Cruz 40yr Anniversary Flyer Seat
- SEAT POST Race Smooth Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- EXTRAS Ltd Edition SE x Santa Cruz Screaming Hand Skate Deck w/ Custom Logo Drawn by Jim Phillips, Screaming Hand Pads, 3 Custom SC x SE Stickers, Alloy Valve Caps
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG 28.90lbs / 13.11kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
|STAND OVER HEIGHT
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.