*Available for US Shipment Only.
The SE Santa Cruz Big Ripper 29 BMX Bike is packed with features that will make anyone drool. This collaboration project celebrates the 40th anniversary of Santa Cruz with the "Screaming Hand" blue colorway, Jim Phillips custom logos and limited edition Santa Cruz deck with every purchase! The 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing frame with the iconic looptail rear is paired with 3-piece chromoly cranks, 36H wheels with sealed hubs, Tektro V-brake and so much more to ensure this is the sweetest ride on the block!
Key Features of the SE Santa Cruz Big Ripper 29 BMX Bike 29in:
- COLOR(S): Blue with Santa Cruz Screaming Hand Elements Throughout
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts with SC Logo Stamp
- FORK: Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- CRANKSET: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-End Invisibolt, 175mm, Sealed Euro BB, 33T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform with Removable Pins
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET: Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Hubs with Double-wall Rims, 15T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES: Freedom Cruz Sport, 29" x 2.0" F and R
- BRAKES: Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable
- BRAKE LEVER: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange ER 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR: Cr-Mo Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28" x 7"
- STEM: Retro Alloy Top-Load with Engraved SE Logo and Lightweight Cutouts
- GRIPS: SE S-1E Retro Grip
- SEAT: Custom Santa Cruz 40yr Anniversary Flyer Seat
- SEAT POST: Race Smooth Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- EXTRAS: Ltd Edition SE x Santa Cruz Screaming Hand Skate Deck with Custom Logo Drawn by Jim Phillips, Screaming Hand Pads, 3 Custom SC x SE Stickers, Alloy Valve Caps
- WEIGHT, LBS/ KG: 28.90 lbs/ 13.11kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
|STAND OVER HEIGHT
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.