Key Features of the SE So Cal Flyer BMX Bike:
The mid-level So Cal Flyer is more of a "chill" BMX cruiser than the Elite Series Floval Flyer. Its aluminum floval tubing, mellow frame geometry, and comfy seat make it equally awesome for racing at the track and cruisin' around the neighborhood.
- Frame:6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Euro Bottom Bracket
- Fork:Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 180mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing, 39T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z410A
- Wheelset:SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/ Alex G-303 Rims, 17T Freewheel
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad 24 x 1.95” F & R
- Brakes:Promax V-Brake
- Brake Lever:Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8” Threadless
- Handlebar:Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28” x 7”
- Stem:SE Racing Front-Load Alloy w/ Weight-Saving Cutouts
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:SE Flyer Seat w/ Custom-Imprinted Cover
- Seat Post:Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum 27.2mm
- Weight, lbs/kg:26.60lbs / 12.06kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 21.4"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 12.5"
- Seat Tube Angle 72°
- Head Tube Angle 73.5°
- Chainstay 15.9"
- Wheelbase 39.2"
- Bottom Bracket Height 12.2"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Standover 26.4"
- Rider Size 5'3"+ (160cm+)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.