The SE So Cal Flyer BMX Bike is the ultimate bike for the all-around bike enthusiast. Comfort on longer bike rides? Yes! Cool looking for cruising around the block? Yes! It can’t be possible that this bike can handle the BMX track as well then? Of course it can!! It has a unique blend of racing components such as grips, stem and v-brakes, while also having sweet cruiser handle bars and a really cool custom seat. It truly is an all-purpose ride!!
- Frame:6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Euro Bottom Bracket
- Fork:Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 180mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing, 39T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z410A
- Wheelset:SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/ Alex G-303 Rims, 17T Freewheel
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad 24 x 1.95" F & R
- Brakes:Promax V-Brake
- Brake Lever:Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28" x 7"
- Stem:SE Racing Front-Load Alloy w/ Weight-Saving Cutouts
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:SE Flyer Seat w/ Custom-Imprinted Cover
- Seat Post:Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum 27.2mm
- Weight, lbs/kg:26.60lbs / 12.06kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 21.4"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 12.5"
- Seat Tube Angle 72 degree
- Head Tube Angle 73.5 degree
- Chainstay 15.9"
- Wheelbase 39.2"
- Bottom Bracket Height 12.2"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Standover 26.4"
- Rider Size 5'3"+ (160cm+)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.