*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Ripper X BMX Bike 20in:
An all-new 2014 frame with a bi-oval downtube, alloy Landing Gear forks, Alienation Ankle Biter rims, Tioga Powerblock tires, and sealed bearing hollow axle hubs, the Ripper X is one of the quickest and coolest bikes on the BMX track.
- COLOR(S) Black
- FRAME New 2014 Frame Design, Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, Rectangular Seat & Chainstays, 3D-Forged Dropouts
- FORK Alloy Landing Gear, Cr-Mo Steerer Tube
- CRANKSET 3-pc Alloy, 165mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing, 38T Alloy Chainring
- PEDALS Wellgo Alloy Caged, Cr-Mo Axle
- CHAIN KMC Z33
- WHEELSET Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alienation Ankle Biter Double-Wall, 32H Rims, 15T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES Tioga Power Block 20" x 1-3/8" F & R
- BRAKES Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Slick Cable
- BRAKE LEVER Promax BL-328, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET Tange Sealed 1" Integrated Headset
- HANDLEBAR Alloy SE Wing Bar, 24.5" x 6"
- STEM SE Front-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, 2-pc Cap
- GRIPS Expert Grip
- SEAT SE Racing Mini w/ Integrated Alloy Post
- SEAT POST Integrated Alloy, 22.2mm
- EXTRAS Chain Tensioners, Race Plate
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG 16.80lbs / 7.62kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.