The SE Ripper X BMX Race Bike has everything a youngster would love to hit the streets with. The Ripper X delivers a rugged durability and reliability that will withstand the harshest street conditions and tricks your kid will put it though. Combine the bikes smooth riding and handling characteristics with the eye catching frame and you have a bike that can compete with anyone. Show all of your friends your latest BMX skills on the SE Ripper X Bike.
- Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, Rectangular Seat & Chainstays, 3D Forged Dropouts
- Alloy Landing Gear, Cr-Mo Steerer Tube
- 3-pc Alloy, 165mm, Euro Sealed Bearing Alloy Cups, 38T Alloy Chainring
- Wellgo Alloy Caged, Cr-Mo Axle
- KMC Z30 Chain
- Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/Alex R500 Double Wall, 32H Rims, 15T Casette
- Tioga Power Block 1-3/8" F&R
- Tektro 926AL Mini V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Tektro 317A, 2 Finger Alloy
- Tange Sealed 1" Integrated Headset
- Alloy SE Wing Bar, 24.5 x 6"
- SE Front Load Alloy, 2-pc Cap
- SE Racing Wing Grip
- SE Racing Mini w/ Integrated Alloy Post
- Integrated Aluminum, 22.2mm
- Plastic SE End Caps, Race Plate, Touch-up Paint
- 16.50lbs / 7.50kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.