*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Ripper Jr Youth Race Bike Really Red 20":
- Frame : Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, Rectangular Seat & Chainstays, 3D Forged Dropouts
- Fork : Alloy Landing Gear, Alloy Steerer Tube
- Crankset : 3-pc Alloy, 155mm, Euro Sealed Bearing Alloy Cups, 38T Alloy
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy Caged, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain : KMC Z30
- Wheelset : Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/Alex R500 Double Wall, 28H Rims, 14T Cassette
- Tires : Tioga Power Block 1 1/8" F&R
- Brakes : Tektro 926AL Mini V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Lever : Tektro 317A, 2 Finger Alloy
- Headset : Tange Sealed 1" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar : Aluminum SE Mini Wing Bar, 22x4.5"
- Stem : Lightweight SE Racing Mini, 1" 6061 T6 Alloy
- Grips : Junior Grip
- Seat : SE Racing Mini w/ integrated Alloy Post
- Seat Post : Integrated Aluminum 22.2
- Extras : Race Plate, Touch-up Paint
- Weight- kg/lbs:7.00kg / 15.50lb
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.