*Available for US Shipment Only.
Not only does the SE Ripper X BMX delivers a bike that is reliable for a variety of situations, it also has several great features that make it a great bike to have for almost any occasion. One of those features include, alloy landing gear, as well as Cr-Mo steering tube which accounts for the smooth ride that it offers. Unlike a lot of bicycles, the SE Ripper has the durability to withstand anything your child will put it through, whether it be riding it through an obstacle course, doing countless stunts and tricks, racing it with friends, and a variety of other things.
Key Features of the SE Ripper X BMX Bike:
- Frame:Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, Rectangular Seat & Chainstays, 3D Forged Dropouts
- Fork:Alloy Landing Gear, Cr-Mo Steerer Tube
- Crankset:3-pc Alloy, 165mm, Euro Sealed Bearing Alloy Cups, 38T Alloy Chainring
- Pedals:Wellgo Alloy Caged, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z33
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alex R500 Double Wall, 32H Rims, 15T Cassette
- Tires:Tioga Power Block 20 x 1-3/8" F & R
- Brakes:Tektro 926AL Mini V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers:Tektro 317A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange Sealed 1" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar:Alloy SE Wing Bar, 24.5 x 6"
- Stem:SE Front Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, 2pc Cap
- Grips:Expert Grip
- Seat:SE Racing Mini w/ Integrated Alloy Post
- Seat post:Integrated Aluminum, 22.2mm
- Extras:Race Plate, Touch-up Paint
- Weight:16.40lbs / 7.45kgs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 19.5"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 9.1"
- CHAINSTAY 13.8"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 73 degree
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 70 degree
- WHEELBASE 35"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER 22.2mm
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.