*Available for US Shipment Only.
Not only does the SE Ripper X BMX Bike deliver reliability in a variety of situations, but it also has great features that make it a great bike to have for almost any occasion. One of those features is the alloy Landing Gear fork with Cr-Mo steering tube. It keeps the weight down but strength up in case you come up short on a jump. Unlike other bicycles, the SE Ripper has the durability to withstand anything your child will put it through, whether it be riding it through an obstacle course landing doing countless stunts and tricks or racing it with friends. Anyone who has thrown a leg over this bike knows they made the right choice.
Key Features of the SE Ripper X BMX Bike:
- Frame: Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, Rectangular Seat and Chainstays, 3D Forged Dropouts
- Fork: Alloy Landing Gear, Cr-Mo Steerer Tube
- Crankset: 3-pc Alloy, 165mm, Euro Sealed Bearing Alloy Cups, 38T Alloy Chainring
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy Caged, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain: KMC Z33
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs with Alex R500 Double Wall, 32H Rims, 15T Cassette
- Tires: Tioga Power Block 20 x 1-3/8" F and R
- Brakes: Tektro 926AL Mini V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers: Tektro 317A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange Sealed 1" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar: Alloy SE Wing Bar, 24.5 x 6"
- Stem: SE Front Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, 2pc Cap
- Grips: Expert Grip
- Seat: SE Racing Mini with Integrated Alloy Post
- Seat post: Integrated Aluminum, 22.2mm
- Extras: Race Plate, Touch-up Paint
- Weight: 16.40 lbs/ 7.45kg
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 19.5"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP: 9.1"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.8"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 73°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 70°
- WHEELBASE: 35"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER: 22.2mm
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.