*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Ripper BMX Bike 20":
Impress your family and friends riding the unbeatable SE Ripper BMX Bike! It features a lightweight aluminum frame that makes this ideal for any bicycle activity. Bring it to the countryside or to the park due to the versatile style of its body. Ride with confidence given its Tioga Powerblock tires, and pivotal seat. Reach all of your bike challenges with its dependable alloy platform pedals. You'll look stylish everywhere you ride this amazing bike due to its double-wall rims that look off-the-hook! Overall, the Ripper BMX bike has all the features you need for a low price!
- Frame:6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing
- Fork:Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 170mm, Euro Sealed Bearing, 43T
- Pedals:FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z410
- Wheelset:SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/ Alex C1000 Rims, 16T Freewheel
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad, 1.95" F, 1.75" R
- Brakes:Rush V-Brake
- Brake levers:Rush 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE Wing Bar, 27.25" x 7.5"
- Stem:SE Racing Front Load Alloy
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat post:SE Racing Straight Post, 27.2mm
- Extras:Race Plate
- Weight:23.30lbs / 10.59kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.