*Available for US Shipment Only.
If you’re looking for bike that’s sleek, durable, and perfect for commutes, then direct your attention to the SE Rip Style BMX Bike. Either as a gift or a personal treat, the SE Rip Style’s superior design and functionality makes it a smart purchase for anyone. Looking for a bike suitable for your child? The SE Rip Style is composed of quality Hi-Ten alloy, guaranteeing its longevity. Additionally, its high-grade Innova tires will assure that complete traction and maneuverability are maintained at all times. Or perhaps you’re in the market for a bike that’s appropriate for exercising. Again, the SE Rip Style proves an excellent choice. Get active and stay active in comfort with this fantastic product.
Key Features of the SE Rip Style BMX Bike White 26In:
- Frame Hi-Ten SE Cruiser, Double Downtube, Looptail Rear End, Bottom Bracket Kickstand Mount
- Fork Landing Gear
- Crankset 1-pc SE Steel, American BB, 170mm, 44T
- Pedals Barefoot Pedals w/ Boron Axle
- Chain KMC Z-410
- Wheelset KT Front Hub, KT Coaster Brake Rear Hub w/ Alloy Rims, 36H, Stainless Spokes, 18T
- Tires Innova, 20 x 2.125" F & R
- Brakes KT Coaster Brake
- Brake levers Nil
- Headset 1" Threaded
- Handlebar Men's 28.5" Wide, Women's 27" Wide
- Stem 1" Alloy
- Grips Velo Kraton
- Seat Rip Style w/ Single Spring
- Seat post SE Straight Post
- Extras Kickstand
- Weight 34.70lbs / 15.77kgs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 22.7"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 15"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 70 degree
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 68 degree
- CHAINSTAY 21.3"
- WHEELBASE 45.9"
- HEAD TUBE LENGTH 5.9"
- BB HEIGHT 10.8"
- STANDOVER HEIGHT 25.8"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.