*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Rip Style BMX Bike White 26In:
If you’re looking for bike that’s sleek, durable, and perfect for commutes, then direct your attention to the SE Rip Style BMX Bike. Either as a gift or a personal treat, the SE Rip Style’s superior design and functionality makes it a smart purchase for anyone. Looking for a bike suitable for your child? The SE Rip Style is composed of quality Hi-Ten alloy, guaranteeing its longevity. Additionally, its high-grade Innova tires will assure that complete traction and maneuverability are maintained at all times. Or perhaps you’re in the market for a bike that’s appropriate for exercising. Again, the SE Rip Style proves an excellent choice. Get active and stay active in comfort with this fantastic product.
- Frame Hi-Ten SE Cruiser, Double Downtube, Looptail Rear End, Bottom Bracket Kickstand Mount
- Fork Landing Gear
- Crankset 1-pc SE Steel, American BB, 170mm, 44T
- Pedals Barefoot Pedals w/ Boron Axle
- Chain KMC Z-410
- Wheelset KT Front Hub, KT Coaster Brake Rear Hub w/ Alloy Rims, 36H, Stainless Spokes, 18T
- Tires Innova, 20 x 2.125" F & R
- Brakes KT Coaster Brake
- Brake levers Nil
- Headset 1" Threaded
- Handlebar Men's 28.5" Wide, Women's 27" Wide
- Stem 1" Alloy
- Grips Velo Kraton
- Seat Rip Style w/ Single Spring
- Seat post SE Straight Post
- Extras Kickstand
- Weight 34.70lbs / 15.77kgs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 22.7"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 15"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 70 degree
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 68 degree
- CHAINSTAY 21.3"
- WHEELBASE 45.9"
- HEAD TUBE LENGTH 5.9"
- BB HEIGHT 10.8"
- STANDOVER HEIGHT 25.8"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.