*Available for US Shipment Only.
The SE Rip Style BMX Bike can be your favorite companion to the beach this summer. Built for comfort and speed, this durable bicycle will make sure you don’t miss any volleyball games or bonfires. The 20-inch Innova tires guarantee a smooth ride over the boardwalk and safe delivery to your final port of entry. Its alloy rims and bottom bracket kickstand mount will ensure that you look good when you get there. If that’s not enough, the SE Rip Style’s 1-year manufacturer’s warranty means you can enjoy the ride with a mind at ease.
Key Features of the SE Rip Style BMX Bike Gray 26In:
- Frame Hi-Ten SE Cruiser, Double Downtube, Looptail Rear End, Bottom Bracket Kickstand Mount
- Fork Landing Gear
- Crankset 1-pc SE Steel, American BB, 170mm, 44T
- Pedals Barefoot Pedals w/ Boron Axle
- Chain KMC Z-410
- Wheelset KT Front Hub, KT Coaster Brake Rear Hub w/ Alloy Rims, 36H, Stainless Spokes, 18T
- Tires Innova, 26 x 2.125" F & R
- Brakes KT Coaster Brake
- Brake levers Nil
- Headset 1" Threaded
- Handlebar Men's 29" Wide, Women's 27" Wide
- Stem 1" Alloy
- Grips Velo Kraton
- Seat Rip Style w/ Single Spring
- Seat post SE Straight Post
- Extras Kickstand
- Weight 34.70lbs / 15.77kgs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 24"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 18"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 70 degree
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 69 degree
- CHAINSTAY 21.3"
- WHEELBASE 47.5"
- HEAD TUBE LENGTH 6.7"
- BB HEIGHT 10.8"
- STANDOVER HEIGHT 31"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.