*Available for US Shipment Only.
Clean lines and rugged good looks make for a cool design with the SE Rip Style Bike for men. Crafted with cruiser styling and a BMX attitude, the Rip Style is built for oozing down the road. Featuring an eye-grabbing, sweeping double downtube, coaster brake, Looptail rear and longhorn handlebars, this single-speed beach bike is a classic roadster with a wild personality - kinda like a cruiser bike crossed with a muscle car. SE's stout Landing Gear fork injects some BMX blood into this ride and the fat 26-inch Innova tires provide floaty traction and stability without slowing you down. Time to get your roll on, bro, with the bad-to-the-bone Rip Style.
Key Features of the SE Rip Style BMX Bike Gray 26In:
- Frame Hi-Ten SE Cruiser, Double Downtube, Looptail Rear End, Bottom Bracket Kickstand Mount
- Fork Landing Gear
- Crankset 1-pc SE Steel, American BB, 170mm, 44T
- Pedals Barefoot Pedals w/ Boron Axle
- Chain KMC Z-410
- Wheelset KT Front Hub, KT Coaster Brake Rear Hub w/ Alloy Rims, 36H, Stainless Spokes, 18T
- Tires Innova, 26 x 2.125" F & R
- Brakes KT Coaster Brake
- Brake levers Nil
- Headset 1" Threaded
- Handlebar Men's 29" Wide, Women's 27" Wide
- Stem 1" Alloy
- Grips Velo Kraton
- Seat Rip Style w/ Single Spring
- Seat post SE Straight Post
- Extras Kickstand
- Weight 34.70lbs / 15.77kgs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 24"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 18"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 70 degree
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 69 degree
- CHAINSTAY 21.3"
- WHEELBASE 47.5"
- HEAD TUBE LENGTH 6.7"
- BB HEIGHT 10.8"
- STANDOVER HEIGHT 31"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.