Key Features of the SE Ripper Jr BMX Bike:
If you're the kind of adult who is pumped to get your kid on their first BMX bike, then you're probably also the kind of adult who wants to make sure your kid looks cool. You remember your first Ripper, now it's time for theirs with the Ripper Junior from SE. It's a scale-down version of the infamous big kid bike, and it's the perfect way to get your little one out on something awesome. SE used lightweight aluminum throughout the Ripper Junior, so it's light enough for them to learn all the tricks of the trade.
- Frame:Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, Rectangular Seat & Chainstays, 3D Forged Dropouts
- Fork:Alloy Landing Gear, Alloy Steerer Tube
- Crankset:3-pc Alloy, 155mm, Euro Sealed Bearing Alloy Cups, 38T Alloy Chainring
- Pedals:Wellgo Alloy Caged, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z33
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alex R500 Double Wall, 28H Rims, 14T Cassette
- Tires:Tioga Power Block 1-1/8” F & R
- Brakes:Tektro 926AL Mini V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers:Tektro 317A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange Sealed 1” Integrated Headset
- Handlebar:Alloy SE Mini Wing Bar, 21.5 x 5”
- Stem:Lightweight SE Racing Mini, 1” 6061 T6 Alloy
- Grips:Junior Grip
- Seat:SE Racing Mini w/ Integrated Alloy Post
- Seat post:Integrated Aluminum, 22.2mm
- Extras:Race Plate, Touch-up Paint
- Weight:15.50lbs / 7.05kgs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 18.5"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 8.7"
- CHAINSTAY 13.9"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 73°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 70°
- WHEELBASE 34.1"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER 22.2mm
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.