*Available for US Shipment Only.
There is nothing like the feeling of going full speed and floating in the air like a butterfly - with the SE Ripper Adult Bike, bike enthusiasts can capture that special moment. With an alloy platform and aluminum floval tube as part of its makeup, safety is a major reason why the SE Ripper is a popular product. Upon landing, bike racers can be reassured they can brake when needed with the support of a unique Rush V-Brake. Style is always a factor and with both SE Racing Alloy Hubs and Alex C1000 Rims, some heads are sure to be turned when out and about this summer!
Key Features of the SE Ripper BMX Race Bike:
- 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing
- Fork: Landing Gear
- SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 170mm, Euro Sealed Bearing, 43T
- FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- KMC Z410 Chain
- SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/Alex C1000 Rims, 16T Freewheel
- Kenda K-Rad, 1.95" F, 1.75" R
- Rush V-Brake
- Rush 2 Finger Alloy
- Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- SE Wing Bar, 25.5 x 7"
- SE Racing Front Load Alloy
- SE Racing Wing Grip
- SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- SE Racing Straight Post, 27.2mm
- Race Plate, SE Plastic Grip End Caps
- 23.30lbs / 10.60kg
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.