Key Features of the SE Ripper BMX Race Bike:
There is nothing like the feeling of going full speed and floating in the air like a butterfly - with the SE Ripper Adult Bike, bike enthusiasts can capture that special moment. With an alloy platform and aluminum floval tube as part of its makeup, safety is a major reason why the SE Ripper is a popular product. Upon landing, bike racers can be reassured they can brake when needed with the support of a unique Rush V-Brake. Style is always a factor and with both SE Racing Alloy Hubs and Alex C1000 Rims, some heads are sure to be turned when out and about this summer!
- 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing
- Fork: Landing Gear
- SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 170mm, Euro Sealed Bearing, 43T
- FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- KMC Z410 Chain
- SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/Alex C1000 Rims, 16T Freewheel
- Kenda K-Rad, 1.95" F, 1.75" R
- Rush V-Brake
- Rush 2 Finger Alloy
- Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- SE Wing Bar, 25.5 x 7"
- SE Racing Front Load Alloy
- SE Racing Wing Grip
- SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- SE Racing Straight Post, 27.2mm
- Race Plate, SE Plastic Grip End Caps
- 23.30lbs / 10.60kg
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.