*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Ripper BMX Bike:
The Ripper BMX Bike is the newest addition to the market from SE Bikes. The Ripper’s lightweight aluminum frame and racing alloy wheels allow for both speed and maximum air-catching capabilities. The Ripper’s size works in its owner’s favor making compactible and a breeze to travel with. The Ripper is a reliable bike for any urban adventure. From the park, to the trail, to the neighborhood streets, The SE Ripper BMX Bike is always a good choice.
- Color(s):Blue, Green Ocean
- Frame:6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Euro Bottom Bracket
- Fork:Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 170mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing, 43T
- Pedals:FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z410A
- Wheelset:SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/ Alex C1000 Rims, 16T Freewheel
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad, 20 x 1.95" F, 20 x 1.75" R
- Brakes:Promax V-Brake
- Brake Lever:Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE Wing Bar, 25.5" x 7"
- Stem:SE Racing Front-Load Alloy w/ Weight-Saving Cutouts
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:SE Racing w/ Custom-Imprinted Cover
- Seat Post:SE Straight Post, 27.2mm
- Extras:Race Plate
- Weight, lbs/kg:23.30lbs / 10.56kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 20"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 10.2"
- Seat Tube Angle 71 degree
- Head Tube Angle 74 degree
- Chainstay 14.4"
- Wheelbase 36.4"
- Bottom Bracket Height 12"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Standover 22.9"
- Rider Size 4'8"- 5'5" (142cm-165cm)
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
||4'8"- 5'5" (142cm-165cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.