*Available for US Shipment Only.
The Ripper BMX Bike is the newest addition to the market from SE Bikes. The Ripper’s lightweight aluminum frame and racing alloy wheels allow for both speed and maximum air-catching capabilities. The Ripper’s size works in its owner’s favor making compactible and a breeze to travel with. The Ripper is a reliable bike for any urban adventure. From the park, to the trail, to the neighborhood streets, The SE Ripper BMX Bike is always a good choice.
Key Features of the SE Ripper BMX Bike:
- Color(s):Blue, Green Ocean
- Frame:6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Euro Bottom Bracket
- Fork:Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 170mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing, 43T
- Pedals:FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z410A
- Wheelset:SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/ Alex C1000 Rims, 16T Freewheel
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad, 20 x 1.95" F, 20 x 1.75" R
- Brakes:Promax V-Brake
- Brake Lever:Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE Wing Bar, 25.5" x 7"
- Stem:SE Racing Front-Load Alloy w/ Weight-Saving Cutouts
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:SE Racing w/ Custom-Imprinted Cover
- Seat Post:SE Straight Post, 27.2mm
- Extras:Race Plate
- Weight, lbs/kg:23.30lbs / 10.56kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 20"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 10.2"
- Seat Tube Angle 71 degree
- Head Tube Angle 74 degree
- Chainstay 14.4"
- Wheelbase 36.4"
- Bottom Bracket Height 12"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Standover 22.9"
- Rider Size 4'8"- 5'5" (142cm-165cm)
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
||4'8"- 5'5" (142cm-165cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.