*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Ripper BMX Bike 20in:
Built with a lightweight 6061 alloy frame and a new race-ready graphics package, the Ripper has always been the bike of choice for kids looking for speed. Whether racing at the BMX track or around the neighborhood, the Ripper always comes out on top.
- COLOR(S) Black, Red
- FRAME 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Euro Bottom Bracket
- FORK Landing Gear
- CRANKSET SE 3-pc 6061 Alloy, 170mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing, 38T
- PEDALS FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- CHAIN KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/ Alex C1000 Rims, 14T Freewheel
- TIRES Kenda K-Rad 20" x 1.95" F, 20" x 1.75" R
- BRAKES Promax V-Brake
- BRAKE LEVER Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR SE Wing Bar, 25.5" x 7"
- STEM SE Racing Front-Load Alloy w/ Weight-Saving Cutouts
- GRIPS SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- SEAT SE Racing w/ Custom-Imprinted Cover
- SEAT POST Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- EXTRAS Race Plate
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG 22.10lbs / 10.02kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.