*Available for US Shipment Only.
The SE Ripper BMX Bike is sure to get you out in front of the pack as the gate drops on race night. This bike has it all. It has a frame built from lightweight 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing that is extremely responsive. The drivetrain is solid built on SE 6061 Alloy 3-piece cranks, platform pedals and 38T front sprocket. You'll get all your power to the rear wheel though the KMC chain and the Kenda K-Rad tires will not disappoint. With a number plate included, this bike is ready for the track.
Key Features of the SE Ripper BMX Bike 20in:
- COLOR(S): Black, Red
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Euro Bottom Bracket
- FORK: Landing Gear
- CRANKSET: SE 3-pc 6061 Alloy, 170mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing, 38T
- PEDALS: FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET: SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs with Alex C1000 Rims, 14T Freewheel
- TIRES: Kenda K-Rad 20" x 1.95" F, 20" x 1.75" R
- BRAKES: Promax V-Brake
- BRAKE LEVER: Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR: SE Wing Bar, 25.5" x 7"
- STEM: SE Racing Front-Load Alloy with Weight-Saving Cutouts
- GRIPS: SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grip with SE Rubber End Plugs
- SEAT: SE Racing with Custom-Imprinted Cover
- SEAT POST: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- EXTRAS: Race Plate
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG: 22.10 lbs/ 10.02kg
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.