*Available for US Shipment Only.
The iconic Quadangle Looptail makes its return in 2014 with its unique frame design featuring the double downtubes and a looptail rear end. The bike looks just as it did back in the day, but is designed with modern-day geometry. The 2014 edition features a smooth black & chrome colorway that the old-school BMXers are sure to dig.
Key Features of the SE Quadangle Looptail BMX Bike 20in:
- COLOR(S) Black
- FRAME New 2014 Frame Design, 100% Cr-Mo Tubing, Classic Double Downtube, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts, Limited Edition & Individually Numbered
- FORK Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- CRANKSET SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-End Invisibolt, 180mm, Sealed American BB, 44T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- CHAIN KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Bubble Mohawk Hubs w/ Alex DM-24 Double-wall Rims, 16T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES Kenda K-Rad 20" x 2.125" F, 20" x 1.75" R
- BRAKES Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable, Skyway Brake Pads
- BRAKE LEVER Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET Tange Alloy DX4 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR Cr-Mo Power Wing, 28.5" x 8.25"
- STEM Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- GRIPS SE S-1E Retro Grip
- SEAT SE Lightning Blitz Seat w/ Bottle Opener
- SEAT POST Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 25.4mm
- EXTRAS New Vintage Vinyl Retro Pads, Alloy Valve Caps
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG 26.10lbs / 11.86kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
|STAND OVER HEIGHT
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.