*Available for US Shipment Only.
The SE Quadangle Looptail BMX Bike has been an icon for SE and now it's available again! A modern take on this classic look has been produced using retro-looking high-end parts. The full chromoly frame and fork are sure to turn heads, but riders will be sure to notice the little details on this bike that make it a classic. SE has decided to keep it real with the classic 44/16 gear ratio, V-brakes and get this, Skyway brake pads! Vintage Vinyl Retro Pads are included and they even managed to sneak that infamous bottle opener into the seat.
Key Features of the SE Quadangle Looptail BMX Bike 20in:
- COLOR(S): Black
- FRAME: 2014 Frame Design, 100% Cr-Mo Tubing, Classic Double Downtube, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts, Limited Edition and Individually Numbered
- FORK: Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- CRANKSET: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-End Invisibolt, 180mm, Sealed American BB, 44T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform with Removable Pins
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET: Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Bubble Mohawk Hubs with Alex DM-24 Double-wall Rims, 16T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES: Kenda K-Rad 20" x 2.125" F, 20" x 1.75" R
- BRAKES: Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable, Skyway Brake Pads
- BRAKE LEVER: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange Alloy DX4 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR: Cr-Mo Power Wing, 28.5" x 8.25"
- STEM: Retro Alloy Top-Load with Engraved SE Logo and Lightweight Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- GRIPS: SE S-1E Retro Grip
- SEAT: SE Lightning Blitz Seat with Bottle Opener
- SEAT POST: Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 25.4mm
- EXTRAS: Vintage Vinyl Retro Pads, Alloy Valve Caps
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG: 26.10 lbs/ 11.86kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
|STAND OVER HEIGHT
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.