*Available for US Shipment Only.
The Quadangle is designed for the beginning freestyle rider who wants a bike that doesn't look like all the other cookie-cutter bikes in the market. This bike has the unique Quadangle frame design, front & rear brakes, 4 pegs, 4-piece bars, and Standing Gear forks - all of the "bells & whistles" to catch the eye of the new freestyle rider.
Key Features of the SE Quadangle BMX Bike 20in:
- COLOR(S) Purple Rain
- FRAME Quadangle Frame Design, American BB, 6mm Dropouts, Gyro Mounts
- FORK Standing Gear, Front Brake Mounts, 3/8 Dropouts
- CRANKSET 3-pc Cr-Mo 175mm, American BB, 36T Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS FPD Plastic Composite
- CHAIN KMC Z410
- WHEELSET SE Alloy 36H Hubs with Alloy Rims, 13T Freewheel
- TIRES Kenda K-Rad 20 x 2.125" F & R
- BRAKES C-Star RX-935D U-Brake, Soft Compound Shoes
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro 319 AC, F & R
- HEADSET Tange 1 1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR SE 4pc Bar, 26.75 x 7"
- STEM SE Front Load 1 1/8 Alloy
- GRIPS SE Bubble Jump Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- SEAT Lightweight SE Seat/Post Combo
- SEAT POST Integrated Alloy 25.4
- EXTRAS Rush Rotor, 4 Pegs
- WEIGHT 28.60 lbs / 13kgs
|TOP TUBE LENGTH
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.