*Available for US Shipment Only.
A unique frame design, complemented by 29" Landing Gear forks, Powerwing Cruiser bars, Bubble Mohawk hubs, and plenty of custom retro parts throughout, the 29" Quadangle Looptail comes back strong in its 2nd year.
Key Features of the SE Quadangle Looptail BMX Bike 29in:
- COLOR(S) Matte Black
- FRAME 100% Cr-Mo Tubing, Classic Double Downtube, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts, Limited Edition & Individually Numbered
- FORK Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- CRANKSET SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-end Invisibolt, 175mm, Sealed American BB, 33T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- CHAIN KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Bubble Mohawk Hubs with Double-wall Rims, 15T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES Freedom Cruz Sport, 29 x 2.0" F & R
- BRAKES Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable
- BRAKE LEVER Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET Tange ER 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR Cr-Mo Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28" x 7"
- STEM Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts
- GRIPS SE S1-E Retro Grip
- SEAT SE Flyer Seat
- SEAT POST Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- EXTRAS Retro Pads, Alloy Valve Caps, Touch-Up Paint
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG 31.20lbs / 14.15kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
|STAND OVER HEIGHT
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.