*Available for US Shipment Only.
At first, the SE PK Ripper Team Xlp BMX bike may look like a beach cruiser out of place in the BMX world, but this fantastic piece of machinery will tear you to pieces if you aren’t careful. This bike is extra light and nimble, so if you’re expect it to perform as dainty as it may look, you may find yourself bailing a lot, and hard. With loads of features, it’s easy to fall in love with this thing. Try the SE PK Ripper today and see why the experts ride it.
Key Features of the SE PK Ripper Team XLP BMX Bike Blue 20In:
- Color(s): SE Blue
- Frame: Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D Forged Dropouts
- Fork: 100% Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs, w/ Internally Threaded Steerer Tube
- Crankset: Truvativ Racing XR 180mm Cranks, ISIS Drive Sealed Bearing Gigapipe BB, 44T 7075-T6 Alloy Chain Ring
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low Profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain: KMC Z33
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alex Supra BH20 32H F & 36H DM22 R, Double Wall Rims, 16T Cassette
- Tires: Tioga Powerblock 1.95” F, 1.75” R
- Brakes: Tektro 930AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers: Tektro BX-2, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange Sealed 1-1/8” Integrated Headset
- Handlebar: Cr-Mo PK Bar, 27.25 x 7.5”
- Stem: SE Top Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts
- Grips: SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat: Extremely Lightweight Tioga D Spyder Pivotal
- Seat post: Pivotal Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Extras: Race Plate, Touch-up Paint
- Weight: 20.75lbs / 9.43kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.