*Available for US Shipment Only.
Whether you are an experienced rider or just starting out, the SE PK Ripper Looptail BMX Bike is a great bike to have. This bike contains an improved frame, bottle opener, and a lightning blitz seat. It's gunna' provide you with not only safety, but a stylish and beautiful bike as well. It gives you a retro grip seat, threadless handlebars, and a looptail rear. The Ripper Looptail bike is the perfect bike for anyone and is sure to give you a pleasant and enjoyable ride.
Key Features of the SE PK Ripper Looptail BMX Bike:
- Frame : 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts & Gussets, Limited Edition, Individually Numbered
- Fork : All New 100% CR-MO Landing Gear, w/ Internally Threaded Steerer Tube
- Headset : Tange Alloy DX4, 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebars : CR-MO Powerwing Bar, 28.5" X 8.25"
- Stem : Retro Top Load w/ Engraved SE Logo, 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips : S-1E Retro Grip
- Brake Lever : Tektro 313A, 2 Finger Alloy
- Brake(s) :Tektro 930AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Seat : SE Lightning Blitz Seat w/ Bottle Opener
- Seat Post : Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust, Aluminum 27.2mm
- Crankset : SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 180mm, 48 Spline Sealed American, 44T Alloy
- Chain : KMC Z30, silver
- Pedal : X-Pedo Low Profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Rim : Alex Supra Dome, 36H Double Wall Aluminum , 14Ga. Stainless Spokes
- Front Hub :SE Racing High Flange Alloy, Sealed Bearing, Cr-Mo Axle
- Rear Hub :SE Racing High Flange, Sealed Bearing Alloy, Cr-Mo Axle w/ 16T Freewheel
- Tires : Toga Comp III w/ Skinwalls 2.125" F, 1.75" R
- Extras : Retro Pads, Retro Plate, Alloy Axle Nuts, Alloy Valve Caps
- Weight:23.2 lbs
- Head tube angle: 74 degree
- Seat tube angle: 71 degree
- Top tube length: 20.5,21.25
- Chainstays: 14.75"
- BB height: 11.45"
- Rider Size: 5'7"+
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.