*Available for US Shipment Only.
The 26" Primetime can be whatever you want it to be. With a Cr-Mo frame & fork, integrated headtube, mid bottom bracket, Pivotal seat, and 14mm rear axles, it's a rough & tough, big BMX bike. With 26" wheels, double-wall rims, and Thick Slick tires it can be a rigid street thrasher. And with the fixed/free rear hub and removable brake mounts, it's also a fixed trick bike. One bike, many options - the choice is yours.
Key Features of the SE Primetime 26 BMX Bike 26in:
- COLOR(S) Camoflauge
- FRAME 100% Cr-Mo, Integrated Head Tube, Integrated Seat Clamp, Mid BB, Removable Cable Guides, Removable Brake Mounts, 14mm Dropouts, Cut-Out Seat Tube
- FORK 100% Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Butted Legs, 3/8" Dropouts, Accepts Pegs
- CRANKSET 3-pc Cr-Mo, 170mm, Closed-End Invisibolt, Mid Sealed Bearing, 33T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS SE Plastic Composite
- CHAIN KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F & 14mm R Sealed Bearing Fixed/Free Hub with Double-Wall Rims, 13T Freewheel and 13T Fixed Cog
- TIRES Freedom Thick Slick 26" x 2.0" F & R
- BRAKES Tektro FX340R U-Brake, Soft Compound Shoes
- BRAKE LEVER Tektro 319AC
- HEADSET Tange 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- HANDLEBAR Cr-Mo SE Bar, 28" x 6"
- STEM SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- GRIPS SE DSP Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- SEAT SE Pivotal Seat w/ Padding
- SEAT POST Pivotal Alloy, 25.4mm
- EXTRAS N/A
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG 28lbs / 12.70kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.