*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE PK Ripper Team BMX Race Bike:
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing w/ Power Transfer Rear Stays, Internally Machined Head Tube, Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Fork: 100% CR-MO Landing Gear
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless, Cartridge Sealed, Internal
- Handlebars: CR-MO PK Bar, 27.25" x 7.5"
- Stem: SE Front Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips: SE Racing Wing Grip
- Brake Lever: Tektro 313A, 2 Finger Alloy
- Brake(s): Tektro 930AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Seat: SE Sleek Seat With Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat Post: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum 27.2
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 180mm, Euro 4 Sealed Bearing, 44T Alloy
- Chain: KMC Z30, silver
- Pedal: X-Pedo MX-6, Aluminum, Cr-Mo Axle, Removable Pins
- Rim: ALEX DM24, 36H Double Wall Aluminum, Pinned Joint, w/ Stainless 14Ga. Spokes
- Front Hub: SE Racing Sealed Bearing Alloy, Cr-Mo Hollow Axle
- Rear Hub: SE Racing Cassette, Sealed Bearing Alloy,, Cr-Mo Hollow Axle, w/ 16T Cassette
- Tires: Kenda K-Rad 2.125 F, 1.75 R
- Extras: SE Alloy End Caps, Race Plate
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.