*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE PK Ripper Team BMX Bike Black 20In:
The SE PK Ripper Team BMX Bike feels just as powerful as it looks. When riding this stylish bike you know control will come hassle free due to its lightweight aluminum frame and floval tubing. The KMC Z33 bike chain also provides a stable feeling as you fly through the air and perform new and more powerful tricks to show off to your friends. This SE PK Ripper Team BMX Bike makes racing, doing tricks, and just having a casual bike ride feel great and look great all at the same time.
- Color(s) Black
- Frame Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D Forged Dropouts
- Fork 100% Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs, w/ Internally Threaded Steerer Tube
- Crankset Truvativ Racing XR 180mm Cranks, ISIS Drive Sealed Bearing Gigapipe BB, 44T 7075-T6 Alloy Chain Ring
- Pedals X-Pedo Low Profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain KMC Z33
- Wheelset Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alex Supra BH20 32H F & 36H DM22 R, Double Wall Rims, 16T Cassette
- Tires Tioga Powerblock 20 x 1.95" F, 20 x 1.75" R
- Brakes Tektro 930AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar Cr-Mo PK Bar, 27.25 x 7.5"
- Stem SE Top Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts
- Grips SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat SE Sleek Seat With Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat post Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Extras Race Plate, Touch-up Paint
- Weight 21.50lbs / 9.77kgs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 20.5"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 9.4"
- CHAINSTAY 14.5"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 74 degree
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 71 degree
- WHEELBASE 37"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER 27.2mm
- RIDER SIZE 5'3"-5'10"(160cm-178cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.