*Available for US Shipment Only.
The SE PK Ripper Team BMX Bike feels just as powerful as it looks. When riding this stylish bike you know you will be in control due to its lightweight aluminum frame and floval tubing. The KMC Z33 bike chain provides a direct link to the 16T rear cassette as you tear down the starting ramp. This SE PK Ripper Team BMX Bike makes racing, doing tricks, and just having a casual bike ride feel great and look great all at the same time.
Key Features of the SE PK Ripper Team BMX Bike Black 20 in:
- Color(s): Black
- Frame: Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D Forged Dropouts
- Fork: 100% Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs, with Internally Threaded Steerer Tube
- Crankset: Truvativ Racing XR 180mm Cranks, ISIS Drive Sealed Bearing Gigapipe BB, 44T 7075-T6 Alloy Chain Ring
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low Profile Platform with Removable Pins
- Chain: KMC Z33
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs with Alex Supra BH20 32H F and 36H DM22 R, Double Wall Rims, 16T Cassette
- Tires: Tioga Powerblock 20 x 1.95" F, 20 x 1.75" R
- Brakes: Tektro 930AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar: Cr-Mo PK Bar, 27.25 x 7.5"
- Stem: SE Top Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts
- Grips: SE Racing Wing Grip with SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat: SE Sleek Seat With Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat post: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Extras: Race Plate, Touch-up Paint
- Weight: 21.50 lbs/ 9.77kgs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.5"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP: 9.4"
- CHAINSTAY: 14.5"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- WHEELBASE: 37"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER: 27.2mm
- RIDER SIZE: 5'3"-5'10"(160cm-178cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.