*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Premium Ale Single/Fixed Bike:
Don’t just ride; manage your drive with our SE Premium Ale/Brew Adult Single/Fixed Bike. Your stops and your pops will be spot on, affording you the utmost in adventurous riding pleasure. As you predict your speed needs and your transition propulsion, the SE Adult Bike faithfully supports your game. So, bring it on! And with our Continental Ultra Sport tires, as well as, the versatile track grips, your ride will be sweet, as well as, successful. With the SE Premium Bike, you can make it happen…every day, every ride!
- FRAME 100% CR-MO, Classic Urban Single Speed Lugged Design, Double Butted Main Frame, Tapered Rear Stays, Built-in Seat Clamp, Water Bottle & Fender Mounts, Built-In Chain Tensioners
- FORK 100% Cr-Mo, Triple Butted Legs, w/ Lugged Crown & Internally Fluted Steerer Tube
- HEADSET Tange Sealed Alloy 1" Threaded
- HANDLEBARS Pazzaz Alloy Double Butted Track Bar, 420mm Wide
- STEM 6061 Alloy Quill, 17 Degree Drop
- GRIPS Track Grip
- BRAKE LEVER Tektro RL-570, 2 Finger Alloy, F & R
- BRAKE(S) Tektro R320 Dual Pivot Calipers, F & R
- SEAT SE Super Classic w/ Bottle Opener
- SEAT POST SE Micro Adjust Alloy 27.2
- CRANKSET SE Alloy, Euro BB, 46T Alloy Chainring, BCD 144
- CHAIN KMC Z-410 Silver
- PEDAL Wellgo R025B Sealed, Machined Alloy Cage, Cr-Mo Axle, w/ Metal Toe Clip & Straps
- RIM Alex DA-13, Double Wall, 32 Hole, Stainless Spokes
- FRONT HUB SE High Flange Alloy, 32H, Sealed Bearing, Nutted, 3/8" Hollow Axle
- REAR HUB SE High Flange Alloy Fixed/Free 32H, Sealed Bearing, Nutted, 3/8" Hollow Axle, 17T Freewheel & 17T Sugino Cog
- TIRES Continental Ultra Sport 700x25c
- EXTRAS Zipper Top Tube Pad, Alloy Axle Nuts, Removable SE Brake Cable Clips, Built-In Chain Tensioners
- WEIGHT 21.0 lbs (56cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.