*Available for US Shipment Only.
SE's Vet Pro World Champion, Javier Colombo, has been tearing up the USA BMX Vet Pro class with multiple wins this season. How does he do it? Aboard his blingin' PK Ripper Elite XL of course! At 20.8 lbs, this bike is at the top of the food chain and hungry for more world titles.
Key Features of the SE Pk Ripper Elite XL BMX Bike 20in:
- COLOR(S) Black
- FRAME Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D-Forged Dropouts
- FORK Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs
- CRANKSET 180mm Forged Alloy 2-pc w/ Alloy 44T Chain Ring, Integrated Sealed External BB, Hollow Axle
- PEDALS X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- CHAIN KMC Z33
- WHEELSET Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alienation Deviant 32H F & Alienation Black Sheep 36H R, Double-Wall Rims, 16T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES Tioga Powerblock 20" x 1.95" F, 20" x 1.60" R
- BRAKES Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Slick Cable
- BRAKE LEVER Promax XL-333, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- HANDLEBAR Cr-Mo PK Bar, 28.5" x 8.25"
- STEM SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- GRIPS SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- SEAT SE Pivotal Race Seat
- SEAT POST Pivotal Alloy, 27.2mm
- EXTRAS Chain Tensioners, Race Plate
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG 20.80lbs / 9.43kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.