*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE PK Ripper Looptail BMX Bike:
The iconic PK Ripper Looptail makes its return in 2013 with Skyway Tuff II wheels and a new frame design featuring diamond dropouts. Add in blue skinwall tires and retro parts throughout & you have the 2013 version of the most famous BMX bike of all time.
- Frame:New 2013 Frame Design, 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Diamond Shape Dropouts, Limited Edition & Individually Numbered
- Fork:Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-end Invisibolt, 180mm, Sealed American BB, 44T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain:KMC Z410A
- Wheelset:Skyway Tuff II Tuffwheels, Alloy Precision Sealed Bearing Alloy Hubs, 16T Freewheel
- Tires:Kenda K-50 2.125 F & 1.75 R
- Brakes:Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable, Skyway Brake Pads
- Brake Lever:Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange Alloy DX4 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:Cr-Mo Power Wing, 28.5" x 8.25"
- Stem:Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- Grips:SE S1-E Retro Grip
- Seat:SE Lightning Blitz Seat w/ Bottle Opener
- Seat Post:Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Extras:Retro Pads, Alloy Valve Caps, Touch-Up Paint
- Weight, lbs/kg:25.80lbs / 11.70kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 21"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 10.2"
- Seat Tube Angle 71 degree
- Head Tube Angle 74 degree
- Chainstay 14.8"
- Wheelbase 37.7"
- Bottom Bracket Height 11.7"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Stand Over Height 22.5"
- Rider Size 5'3"+ (160cm+)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.