*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE PK Ripper Elite XL BMX Bike:
The pure aluminum SE PK Ripper Elite XL BMX Bike is perfectly built from frame to chain. With its total complete package made for dishing out the best performance, this unit is very lightweight, stiff to the core, and definitely a potential speed demon. The 2-Finger Tetko brake levers with an alloy V-Brake allow you to feel well adjusted and comfortably grip and brake without delay. The PK Ripper Elite XL BMX will be the next contending bike to look out for, ripping up the race track, and taking names.
- Frame:New 2013 Frame Design, Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D-Forged Dropouts
- Fork:Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs
- Crankset:180mm Forged Alloy 2-pc w/ Alloy 44T Chain Ring, Integrated Sealed External BB, Hollow Axle
- Pedals:X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain:KMC Z33
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alex Supra BH20 32H F & DM22 36H R, Double-wall Rims, 16T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tires:Tioga Powerblock 1.95" F, 1.60" R
- Brakes:Tektro BX-310 Alloy V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Lever:Tektro Sabre, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar:Cr-Mo PK Bar, 28.5" x 8.25"
- Stem:SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:Lightweight Tioga D-Spyder Pivotal
- Seat Post:Pivotal Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Extras:Chain Tensioners, Race Plate
- Weight, lbs/kg:20.70lbs / 9.38kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 21"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 9.5"
- Seat Tube Angle 71 degree
- Head Tube Angle 74 degree
- Chainstay 14.3"
- Wheelbase 37.5"
- Bottom Bracket Height 11.45"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Standover 22.2"
- Rider Size 5'5"+ (165cm+)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.