*Available for US Shipment Only.
The SE PK Ripper Elite BMX Bike is an extraordinarily speedy bike that professional bikers, such as Javier Colombo, have won gold medals with. The frame is a new design for the year, consisting of lightweight aluminum tubing by Floval and 3D-forged dropouts. What keeps this bike lightweight? The SE PK Ripper Elite's components are what contribute to a lighter form factor, such as the Tioga D-Spyder, a seat designed to minimize shell flex, and the pivotal aluminum seat post, allowing the rider to enjoy maximum speed.
Key Features of the SE PK Ripper Elite BMX Bike:
- Frame:New 2013 Frame Design, Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D-Forged-Dropouts
- Fork:Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs
- Crankset:175mm Forged Alloy 2-pc w/ Alloy 44T Chain Ring, Integrated Sealed External BB, Hollow Axle
- Pedals:X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain:KMC Z33
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alex Supra BH20 32H F & 36H DM22 R, Double-wall Rims, 16T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tires:Tioga Powerblock 1.95" F, 1.60" R
- Brakes:Tektro BX-310 Alloy V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Lever:Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar:Cr-Mo PK Bar, 28.5" x 8.25"
- Stem:SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:SE Sleek Seat With Custom-imprinted Cover
- Seat Post:Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Extras:Chain Tensioners, Race Plate
- Weight, lbs/kg:21.40lbs / 9.7 kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 20.5"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 9.5"
- Seat Tube Angle 71 degree
- Head Tube Angle 74 degree
- Chainstay 14.3"
- Wheelbase 37"
- Bottom Bracket Height 11.45"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Standover 22.1"
- Rider Size 5'3"-5'10" (160-178cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.