The SE PK Ripper Elite BMX Bike is an extraordinarily speedy bike that professional bikers, such as Javier Colombo, have won gold medals with. The frame is a new design for the year, consisting of lightweight aluminum tubing by Floval and 3D-forged dropouts. What keeps this bike lightweight? The SE PK Ripper Elite's components are what contribute to a lighter form factor, such as the Tioga D-Spyder, a seat designed to minimize shell flex, and the pivotal aluminum seat post, allowing the rider to enjoy maximum speed.
- Frame:New 2013 Frame Design, Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D-Forged-Dropouts
- Fork:Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs
- Crankset:175mm Forged Alloy 2-pc w/ Alloy 44T Chain Ring, Integrated Sealed External BB, Hollow Axle
- Pedals:X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain:KMC Z33
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alex Supra BH20 32H F & 36H DM22 R, Double-wall Rims, 16T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tires:Tioga Powerblock 1.95" F, 1.60" R
- Brakes:Tektro BX-310 Alloy V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Lever:Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar:Cr-Mo PK Bar, 28.5" x 8.25"
- Stem:SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:SE Sleek Seat With Custom-imprinted Cover
- Seat Post:Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Extras:Chain Tensioners, Race Plate
- Weight, lbs/kg:21.40lbs / 9.7 kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 20.5"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 9.5"
- Seat Tube Angle 71 degree
- Head Tube Angle 74 degree
- Chainstay 14.3"
- Wheelbase 37"
- Bottom Bracket Height 11.45"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Standover 22.1"
- Rider Size 5'3"-5'10" (160-178cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.