Everything you need to be a competitor is on SE PK Ripper Elite BMX Bike. Starting with the 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing frame, this bike was built to be fast and light. Complemented by a super strong yet light weight drivetrain, this bike weighs in at only 20.7 lbs. Sealed bearing alloy hubs are paired with Alienation double wall rims with a set (36R and 32F) of durable stainless steel spokes. Ready-to-rip this bike comes includes chain tensioner and a number plate!
- FRAME: Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D-Forged-Dropouts
- FORK: Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs
- CRANKSET: 175mm Forged Alloy 2-pc with Alloy 44T Chain Ring, Integrated Sealed External BB, Hollow Axle
- PEDALS: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform with Removable Pins
- CHAIN: KMC Z33
- WHEELSET: Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs with Alienation Deviant 32H F and Black Sheep 36H R, Double-Wall Rims, 16T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES: Tioga Powerblock 20" x 1.95" F, 20" x 1.60" R
- BRAKES: Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Slick Cable
- BRAKE LEVER: Promax XL-333, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange IS24 Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- HANDLEBAR: Cr-Mo PK Bar, 28.5" x 8.25"
- STEM: SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- GRIPS: SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grip with SE Rubber End Plugs
- SEAT: SE Pivotal Race Seat
- SEAT POST: Pivotal Alloy, 27.2mm
- EXTRAS: Chain Tensioners, Race Plate
- WEIGHT: 20.70 lbs/ 9.39kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.