*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE PK Fixed Gear Single Speed Bike:
If you like to ride bikes, the SE Pk Fixed Gear Single Speed Bike will treat you right. This radical bike comes packed with features including the fact that the Fixed Gear Bike can barspin. And the tires on this cool bike are Vittoria Randonneur so you know they don't mess around. Whether you're hitting the trail or roaming the streets, this bike will treat you right.
- Frame : Compact Frame Geometry, 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts & Gussets, All Sizes Can Barspin
- Fork : Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- Crankset: 3-pc Cr-Mo 48-Spine, Euro Sealed Mid Bearing, 33T
- Pedals : Odyssey Twisted Plastic Composite
- Chain : KMC K710SL
- Wheelset : SE Sealed Bearing High Flange Alloy 32H Fixed/Free Hubs w/Velocity Chukker Double Wall Rims, 13T Fixed Cog & 13T Freewheel
- Tires : Vittoria Randonneur 700x32c
- Brakes : Tektro 316 Dual Pivot Caliper F&R
- Brake Lever : Tektro RX1.0 2-Finger
- Headset : Tange 1 1/8" Integrated Threadless, Cartridge Sealed
- Handlebar: SE 2.5" Rise Alloy Riser Bar w/ Crossbar, 23" Wide
- Stem : Affix Strangler 6061 T-6 Alloy, Zero Degree Drop
- Grips : S1-E Dual Ply Retro Grip
- Seat : SE Boss Seat w/ Bottle Opener
- Seat Post : 3-D Forged Alloy One Piece, Aluminum 27.2
- Extras : Top Tube Pad, Touch-Up Paint
- Weight- lbs/kg: 25.4 lbs / 11.5 kg
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.