Yo! Bumrush the show! Never before has a bike company collaborated with one the the world''s biggest hip-hop groups. SE did just that with the Public Enemy Big Ripper collaboration, which rocks PE logos all over, including a target logo embroidered on the seat, Public Enemy numberplate and a padset featuring the group''s greatest hits. There''s no doubt that this bike is louder than a bomb!
- Frame: Public Enemy Collaboration, 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts
- Fork: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-End Reinforced Invisibolt Cranks, 175mm, Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 33T Alloy SE Racing Spocket
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-Profile Flatform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain: KMC Z410A
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims, ACS Crossfire 15T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes, Frame Protector Alloy Washers
- Tires: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster, 29" x 2.10" Front & Rear
- Brakeset: Tektro 837-Al V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Levers: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar: Cr-Mo Big Honkin'' Cruiser Bar, 29" x 6"
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
- Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips w/ SE Donuts, Made in the USA
- Saddle: Public Enemy Target Logo Flyer Seat
- Seat Post: Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- Weight: 29.6 lbs / 13.42 kgs
- 2017 Model
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.