The OM Flyer was one of the first 26" BMX bikes on the market in the late 70''s. Fast forward 30+ years, and the 2013 OM Flyer is still leading the charge. Built with a Cr-Mo frame & fork and comfortable geometry in an awesome colorway, it''s sure to be a hit with the BMX crowd.
- Frame:100% Cr-Mo Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts
- Fork:Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-end Invisibolt, 180mm, Sealed Bearing American BB, 39T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain:KMC Z33
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Bubble Mohawk Hubs w/ Alex DM-24 Double-wall Rims, 17T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad 1.95 F & R
- Brakes:Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Lever:Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange ER 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:Cr-Mo Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28" x 7"
- Stem:Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts
- Grips:SE S1-E Retro Grip
- Seat:SE Flyer Seat
- Seat Post:Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 25.4mm
- Extras:Retro Pads, Alloy Valve Caps, Touch-Up Paint
- Weight, lbs/kg:30.60lbs / 13.87kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 22.2"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 15"
- Seat Tube Angle 73 degree
- Head Tube Angle 71 degree
- Chainstay 16.9"
- Wheelbase 41.5"
- Bottom Bracket Height 11.7"
- Seat Post Diameter 25.4mm
- Stand Over Height 28.1"
- Rider Size 5''3"(160cm+)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.