*Available for US Shipment Only.
The SE OM Flyer 26 BMX bike is perfect if you still want to ride BMX but don't want to be hunched over some little 20in wheels. This bike is packed with all the features you would find on any of SE's durable BMX bikes, but this one is for the bigger enthusiast. Quality construction is maintained through Cr-Mo tubing and that classic looptail rear end. When rolling on sealed 36H double-wall rims you are sure to be fast, but the Tektro V-brake will stop you short. Hop on and get after it with the OM Flyer 26 BMX bike today!
Key Features of the SE OM Flyer 26 BMX Bike 26in:
- COLOR(S): Orange
- FRAME: 100% Cr-Mo Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts
- FORK: Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- CRANKSET: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-End Invisibolt, 180mm, Sealed Bearing American BB, 39T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform with Removable Pins
- CHAIN: KMC Z33
- WHEELSET: Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Bubble Mohawk Hubs with Alex DM-24 Double-wall Rims, 17T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES: Kenda K-Rad 26" x 1.95" F and R
- BRAKES: Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable
- BRAKE LEVER: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange ER 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR: Cr-Mo Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28" x 7"
- STEM: Retro Alloy Top-Load with Engraved SE Logo and Lightweight Cutouts
- GRIPS: SE S-1E Retro Grip
- SEAT: SE Flyer Seat
- SEAT POST: Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust, 25.4mm
- EXTRAS: Vintage Vinyl Retro Pads, Alloy Valve Caps
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG: 29.60 lbs/ 13.42kg
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
|STAND OVER HEIGHT
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.