*Available for US Shipment Only.
The OM Flyer was one of the first ever 26" BMX bikes on the market. Fast forward 35+ years, and the OM Flyer is still leading the big BMX charge. Built with a Cr-Mo frame & fork and comfortable modern-day geometry in an awesome orange & chrome colorway, it's sure to remain a classic for years to come.
Key Features of the SE Om Flyer 26 BMX Bike 26in:
- COLOR(S) Orange
- FRAME 100% Cr-Mo Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts
- FORK Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- CRANKSET SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-End Invisibolt, 180mm, Sealed Bearing American BB, 39T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- CHAIN KMC Z33
- WHEELSET Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Bubble Mohawk Hubs w/ Alex DM-24 Double-wall Rims, 17T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES Kenda K-Rad 26" x 1.95" F & R
- BRAKES Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable
- BRAKE LEVER Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET Tange ER 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR Cr-Mo Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28" x 7"
- STEM Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts
- GRIPS SE S-1E Retro Grip
- SEAT SE Flyer Seat
- SEAT POST Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust, 25.4mm
- EXTRAS New Vintage Vinyl Retro Pads, Alloy Valve Caps
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG 29.60lbs / 13.42kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
|STAND OVER HEIGHT
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.