In celebration of the life and times of SE''s founder, Scot Breithaupt, along with SE''s motto of "BMX Innovations", a brand new bike has been created like you''ve never seen before. The all-new OM-Duro takes the design cues and aesthetics from the legendary OM Flyer and mixes in some radical enduro upgrades. This wildly unique bike comes in two sizes and features 27.5+ wheels, disc brakes front and rear, internal cable routing cable for a dropper seatpost, a SRAM GX 2x10 trigger shifter featuring a clutch derailleur, and a 10-speed cassette. BMX meets enduro; there are no boundaries.
- Frame: 100% Cr-Mo Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Euro 73mm BB, Internal Cable Routing for Dropping Post, Vertical Dropouts, Removable Derailleur Hanger
- Fork: Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Disc Tabs, 450mm Axle to Crown, 38mm Offset, 110mm Spaced Dropouts
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-End Reinforced Invisibolt Cranks, 175mm, Sealed Bearing Euro Bracket, 32T CNC Alloy Narrow/Wide Sprocket
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-Profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX 2x10, Short Cage, Roller Bearing Clutch Technology
- Shifters: SRAM GX 2x10, Trigger Shifter, Exact Actuation, Alloy Lever
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1020, 10-Speed, 11-36T
- Chain: KMC X10
- Wheelset: Alloy 36H Nutted Hubs, Sealed Rear, 110mm Front Hub & 160mm Rear Hub, w/ 46mm Double-Wall Disc Rims, Stainless Spokes
- Tires: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing T-Fatty, 27.5" x 3.0" Front & Rear
- Brakeset: Tektro MD-280, Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotors Front & Rear
- Brake Levers: Tektro MT2.1, 2-Finger Alloy Front & Rear
- Headset: STange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar: Cr-Mo Big Honkin'' Cruiser Bar, 29" x 6"
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
- Grips: SE Racing Flangeless Mushroom Wing Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Saddle: SE Flyer Seat
- Seat Post: Race Rocker, Micro-Adjust Alloy, 30.9mm
- Weight: 38.6 lbs / 16.8 kgs
- 2017 Model
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.