*Available for US Shipment Only.
It doesn''t matter if you''re taking a cruise around town, or slamming tricks in the park the SE Om Flyer BMX Bike is a great all around versatile bike. With the frame and forks made from Cr-Mo, the bike is built to be as durable as possible. Check it out today!
Key Features of the SE Om Flyer BMX Bike Black 26In:
- Color(s) Chrome, Black
- Frame 100% Cr-Mo Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts
- Fork 100% Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- Crankset SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 180mm, Sealed Bearing American BB, 39T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals X-Pedo Low Profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain KMC Z33
- Wheelset Sealed Bearing 36H High Flange Alloy Bubble Mohawk Hubs w/ Alex DM-24 Double Wall Rims, 17T Freewheel
- Tires Kenda K-Rad 26 x 1.95" F & R
- Brakes Tektro M530 V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset Tange ER, 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar Cr-Mo Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28 x 7"
- Stem Retro Alloy Top Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cut-Outs
- Grips A''ME Cam
- Seat SE Flyer Seat
- Seat post Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust, Aluminum 25.4
- Extras Alloy Valve Caps
- Weight 29lbs / 13.18kgs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 22.2"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 15"
- CHAINSTAY 16.8"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 71 degree
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 73 degree
- WHEELBASE 41.5"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER 25.4mm
- RIDER SIZE 5''3"+ (160cm+)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.