Key Features of the SE Mini Ripper Youth BMX Bike:
The Mini Ripper is a smaller version of the Ripper Jr, weighing in at only 15 lbs. The quality of the frame & parts of all three bikes (X, Jr, Mini) is the same, as well as price. The only difference is the size of the frames and components. Also note that the spoke count, gear ratio changes from bike to bike.
- Frame:Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, Rectangular Seat & Chainstays, 3D Forged Dropouts
- Fork:Alloy Landing Gear, Alloy Steerer Tube
- Crankset:3-pc Alloy, 145mm, Euro Sealed Bearing Alloy Cups, 37T Alloy Chainring
- Pedals:Wellgo Alloy Caged, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z33
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alex R500 Double Wall, 28H Rims, 14T Cassette
- Tires:Tioga Power Block 20 x 1-1/8” F & R
- Brakes:Tektro 926AL Mini V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers:Tektro 317A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange Sealed 1” Integrated Headset
- Handlebar:Alloy SE Mini Wing Bar, 20.5 x 2.5”
- Stem:Lightweight SE Racing Mini, 1” 6061 T6 Alloy
- Grips:Mini Grip
- Seat:SE Racing Mini w/ Integrated Alloy Post
- Seat post:Integrated Aluminum, 22.2mm
- Extras:Race Plate, Touch-up Paint
- Weight:15lbs / 6.81kgs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 17.4"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 8.3"
- CHAINSTAY 13.1"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 73°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 71°
- WHEELBASE 32.1"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER 22.2mm
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.