The SE Mini Ripper Youth BMX bike is an awesome bike for any child. It is a small version of the Ripper Junior and is very light weight. The size of the frame and components will be the perfect fit to suit your child. This bike offers you with a very stylish, athletic, and sophisticated look. It offers a rectangular seat, integrated headset, mini wing bar, and integrated alloy post. The Mini Ripper is sure to give your child a safe and enjoyable ride.
- Frame:Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, Rectangular Seat & Chainstays, 3D Forged Dropouts
- Fork:Alloy Landing Gear, Alloy Steerer Tube
- Crankset:3-pc Alloy, 145mm, Euro Sealed Bearing Alloy Cups, 37T Alloy Chainring
- Pedals:Wellgo Alloy Caged, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z33
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alex R500 Double Wall, 28H Rims, 14T Cassette
- Tires:Tioga Power Block 20 x 1-1/8" F & R
- Brakes:Tektro 926AL Mini V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers:Tektro 317A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange Sealed 1" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar:Alloy SE Mini Wing Bar, 20.5 x 2.5"
- Stem:Lightweight SE Racing Mini, 1" 6061 T6 Alloy
- Grips:Mini Grip
- Seat:SE Racing Mini w/ Integrated Alloy Post
- Seat post:Integrated Aluminum, 22.2mm
- Extras:Race Plate, Touch-up Paint
- Weight:15lbs / 6.81kgs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 17.4"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 8.3"
- CHAINSTAY 13.1"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 73 degree
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 71 degree
- WHEELBASE 32.1"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER 22.2mm
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.