Key Features of the SE Mini Ripper BMX Bike:
Built with stiff 6066 alloy tubing, alloy Landing Gear forks, double-wall Alex rims, and hollow axles, the Mini Ripper weighs in at a mere 15.2 lbs. It's one of the lightest mini race bikes on the market.
- Frame:Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Rectangular Seat & Chain Stays, 3D-Forged Dropouts
- Fork:Alloy Landing Gear, Alloy Steerer Tube
- Crankset:3-pc Alloy, 145mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing, 37T Alloy Chainring
- Pedals:Wellgo Alloy Caged, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z33
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alex R500 Double-wall, 28H Rims, 14T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tires:Tioga Power Block 20 x 1 1/8” F & R
- Brakes:Tektro BX-1V Alloy Mini V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Lever:Tektro 317A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange Sealed 1” Integrated Headset
- Handlebar:Alloy SE Mini Wing Bar, 20.5” x 2.5”
- Stem:Lightweight SE Racing Mini, 1” 6061 T6 Alloy
- Grips:Mini Grip
- Seat:SE Racing Mini w/ Integrated Alloy Post
- Seat Post:Integrated Aluminum, 22.2mm
- Extras:Chain Tensioners, Race Plate
- Weight, lbs/kg:15.20lbs / 6.89kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 17.4"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 8.7"
- Seat Tube Angle 71°
- Head Tube Angle 73°
- Chainstay 13.1"
- Wheelbase 32.1"
- Bottom Bracket Height 10.7"
- Seat Post Diameter 22.2mm
- Standover 21.5"
- Rider Size 3'6"- 4'4" (107cm-132cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.