Key Features of the SE Lil Ripper BMX Bike 16":
The LiL' Ripper is an all-out "Pit Bike." You see plenty of 16" bikes at lower price points on the market, but they don't come with a classic, aluminum Floval tubing looptail frame, Landing Gear forks, & 3-piece cranks. The LiL' Ripper is way more than just a "kid's" bike.
- Frame:6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End
- Fork:LiL' Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 140mm Euro Sealed Bearing, 36T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z410
- Wheelset:SE Racing Alloy 32H Hubs w/ Alex C1000 rims, 16T Freewheel
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad 2.125" F & R
- Brakes:Rush Mini V-Brake
- Brake levers:Rush 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE Wing Bar, 21" x 5.5"
- Stem:SE Racing Front Load Alloy
- Grips:Mini Grip
- Seat:SE Slim Seat w/ Custom Cover
- Seat post:SE Straight Post, 27.2mm
- Extras:Race Plate
- Weight:19.90lbs / 9.04kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.