Okay, we know what you''re thinking: isn''t the SE Lil Ripper BMX Bike a little too much for a little kid? I mean, it''s called the Ripper. Does that mean it''s dangerous? Relax, we say. Ripper is just for dramatic effect. Take a look at the specs: the aluminum frame ensures that the kid riding will be able to move around freely and smoothly, while the Mini V brakes by Promax ensure if they need to brake quickly, they''ll easily be able to. The SE Lil Ripper is both safe and light.
- Frame:6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Euro Bottom Bracket, Looptail Rear End
- Fork:LiL'' Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 140mm Euro-Sealed Bearing, 36T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z410A
- Wheelset:SE Racing Alloy 32H Hubs w/ Alex C1000 rims, 16T Freewheel
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad 16 x 2.125" F & R
- Brakes:Promax Mini V-Brake
- Brake Lever:Tektro Mini 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE Wing Bar, 21" x 5.5"
- Stem:SE Racing Front-Load Alloy w/ Weight-Saving Cutouts
- Grips:Mini Grip
- Seat:SE Slim Seat w/ Custom Cover
- Seat Post:SE Straight Post, 27.2mm
- Extras:Race Plate
- Weight, lbs/kg:19.80 lbs / 8.98kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 16.5"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 7.7"
- Seat Tube Angle 70 degree
- Head Tube Angle 72 degree
- Chainstay 11.9"
- Wheelbase 30.6"
- Bottom Bracket Height 9.8"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Standover 18.9"
- Rider Size Under 5'' (Under 152cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.