*Available for US Shipment Only.
Okay, we know what you''re thinking: isn''t the SE Lil Ripper BMX Bike a little too much for a little kid? I mean, it''s called the Ripper. Does that mean it''s dangerous? Relax, we say. Ripper is just for dramatic effect. Take a look at the specs: the aluminum frame ensures that the kid riding will be able to move around freely and smoothly, while the Mini V brakes by Promax ensure if they need to brake quickly, they''ll easily be able to. The SE Lil Ripper is both safe and light.
Key Features of the SE Lil Ripper BMX Bike:
- Frame:6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Euro Bottom Bracket, Looptail Rear End
- Fork:LiL'' Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 140mm Euro-Sealed Bearing, 36T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z410A
- Wheelset:SE Racing Alloy 32H Hubs w/ Alex C1000 rims, 16T Freewheel
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad 16 x 2.125" F & R
- Brakes:Promax Mini V-Brake
- Brake Lever:Tektro Mini 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE Wing Bar, 21" x 5.5"
- Stem:SE Racing Front-Load Alloy w/ Weight-Saving Cutouts
- Grips:Mini Grip
- Seat:SE Slim Seat w/ Custom Cover
- Seat Post:SE Straight Post, 27.2mm
- Extras:Race Plate
- Weight, lbs/kg:19.80 lbs / 8.98kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 16.5"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 7.7"
- Seat Tube Angle 70 degree
- Head Tube Angle 72 degree
- Chainstay 11.9"
- Wheelbase 30.6"
- Bottom Bracket Height 9.8"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Standover 18.9"
- Rider Size Under 5'' (Under 152cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.