*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Lil Ripper 16 BMX Bike 16in:
How do we make the LiL' Ripper rip harder than ever? We add 6061 alloy cranks, a stylish one-piece seat/seatpost combo, and for the first time ever, lil' retro pads. This year's LiL' Ripper doesn't just look cooler than ever â€“ it's also one pound lighter.
- COLOR(S) Yellow
- FRAME 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Euro Bottom Bracket, Looptail Rear End
- FORK LiL' Landing Gear
- CRANKSET SE 3-pc 6061 Alloy, 140mm Euro-Sealed Bearing, 36T
- PEDALS FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- CHAIN KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET SE Racing Alloy 32H Hubs w/ Alex C1000 rims, 16T Freewheel
- TIRES Kenda K-Rad 16" x 2.125" F & R
- BRAKES Promax Mini V-Brake
- BRAKE LEVER Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR SE Wing Bar, 21" x 5.5"
- STEM SE Racing Front-Load Alloy w/ Weight-Saving Cutouts
- GRIPS Mini Grip
- SEAT Lightweight SE Seat/Post Combo w/ Padding
- SEAT POST Integrated, 27.2mm
- EXTRAS Race Plate, Pads
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG 18.70lbs / 8.48kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
||Under 5' (Under 152cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.