*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Lager Bike:
For some people, riding bikes isn't just something they do for transportation or fun, they do it because it's a way of life. SE has built the Lager Bike with just those kinds of people in mind. They started with a high-ten steel frame and built it up with deep, double-walled rims (virtually impossible to destroy...), and Thick Slick tires. The hub is a flip-flop, so you're free to choose to be free, and not fixed into being fixed. If you're the kind of person who lives life on two wheels, then the Lager is the bike for you.
- Sizes:43cm (650c), 49cm, 52cm, 55cm, 58cm
- Color(s):Matte Blue, Matte Black
- Frame:Urban Single Speed Design, Hi-Ten, Water Bottle & Fender Mounts, Wide Tire Clearance, All Sizes Can Barspin
- Fork:Straight Leg Hi-Ten w/ Fender Mounts & Wide Tire Clearance
- Crankset:SE Alloy, Euro Cartridge Sealed Bearing w/ Alloy Cups, 46T
- Pedals:SE Resin Platform
- Chain:KMC Z410A
- Wheelset:SE High-flange Alloy Fixed/Free 36H Hubs w/ Extra High-profile Double-wall Rims, 17T Freewheel & 17T Fixed Cog
- Tires:Freedom Thick Slick Sport, 700 x 28c (43cm Bike: Kenda Kriterium 650x28c)
- Brakes:Promax Dual Pivot Caliper w/ Quick-Release F & R
- Brake Levers:Tektro 289A 2-Finger F & R
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE Alloy, 23" x 2.5" Riser Bar
- Stem:SE Alloy, Zero Degree Drop, 25.4mm Clamp
- Tape/grip:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:SE Classic w/ Bottle Opener
- Seat Post:SE Micro Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- Extras:Removable SE Brake Cable Clips
- Weight, lbs/kg:26.60lbs / 12.06kgs (55cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.