*Available for US Shipment Only.
Be one of the big dogs with the SE Heavy Hitter BMX Bike! Don’t bow down to the competition rather bowl them over with a superior bike. Lightweight integrated alloy frame gives you added speed, unparalleled performance, and long-lasting durability no other bike can offer! Get a bike that’s built to outlast the rest while enhancing your skills. Check out the SE Heavy Hitter!
Key Features of the SE Heavy Hitter Bike:
- Frame: Pat Laughlin Signature Model, 100% Cr-Mo Seamless Tubing, Double Butted Main Frame, Built-in Seat Clamp, Integrated Head Tube, Externally Machined Mid BB, Removable Rotor Tabs, Cable Guides & Brake Mounts
- Fork: 100% Cr-Mo Landing Gear, 3/8 Dropouts
- Crankset: 3-pc 48-Spline Cr-Mo 175mm, Mid Sealed Bearing, 25T Alloy Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted Plastic Composite
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Wheelset: King Kong Sealed Bearing Alloy 36H 3/8" Female F & 14mm R Hubs w/Alex Mud32 F & DM22 R Double Wall Rims, 9T Driver
- Tires: Light Weight Tioga Power Block, 20 x 2.25" F&R
- Brakes: Tektro FX730, U Brake, Linear Pull, Soft Compound Shoes
- Brake lever: Tektro 275A 2 Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar: Cr-Mo Powerwing Bar, 28.5 x 8.25"
- Stem: SE CNC Front Load Dual Cap, Side Cut Outs, 6061 T-6 Alloy
- Grips: Big Daddy Jackhammer Grip
- Seat: Lightweight Affix Omnia Seat/Post Combo
- Seat Post: Integrated Alloy 25.4
- Weight, kg/lbs: 23.50lbs / 10.70kg
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.