Key Features of the SE Heavy Hitter Bike:
This SE Heavy Hitter Bike is an extremely versatile and very well built. It can handle just about everything that you can throw at it. The body is made from 100% integrated alloy, which makes it an extremely durable bike. The bike includes Big Daddy Jackhammer Grips in order to better control and steer the bike. This is definitely one of the very best bikes on the market. Most importantly, it is also very affordable!
- Frame: Pat Laughlin Signature Model, 100% Cr-Mo Seamless Tubing, Double
Butted Main Frame, Built-in Seat Clamp, Integrated Head Tube,
Externally Machined Mid BB, Removable Rotor Tabs, Cable Guides &
- Fork: 100% Cr-Mo Landing Gear, 3/8 Dropouts
- Crankset: 3-pc 48-Spline Cr-Mo 175mm, Mid Sealed Bearing, 25T Alloy Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted Plastic Composite
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Wheelset: King Kong Sealed Bearing Alloy 36H 3/8" Female F & 14mm R Hubs w/Alex Mud32 F & DM22 R Double Wall Rims, 9T Driver
- Tires: Light Weight Tioga Power Block, 20 x 2.25" F&R
- Brakes: Tektro FX730, U Brake, Linear Pull, Soft Compound Shoes
- Brake lever: Tektro 275A 2 Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar: Cr-Mo Powerwing Bar, 28.5 x 8.25"
- Stem: SE CNC Front Load Dual Cap, Side Cut Outs, 6061 T-6 Alloy
- Grips: Big Daddy Jackhammer Grip
- Seat: Lightweight Affix Omnia Seat/Post Combo
- Seat Post: Integrated Alloy 25.4
- Weight, kg/lbs: 23.50lbs / 10.70kg
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.