Key Features of the SE Hoodrich BMX Bike 20":
Rollin’ on 20s, you can’t stop that. Me and my homies? We’ll gap that. Hoodrich BMX Bike fresh look will keep you not just looking good, but having fun, this bike is loaded up with parts that keep the weight off without lightening the load of your wallet. It’s got a set of Chromoly handlebars as well as a 3-piece Chromoly crank, ultra-light Odyssey composite pedals, and an ultra-durable set of double-walled alloy wheels. Whether you’re looking to hit the jumps in the dirt park or cruise around town seeking out a new ledge to grind, the Hoodrich BMX Bike from SE is a great choice for looking fresh.
- Frame:Pat Laughlin Signature Model, 100% Cr-Mo, Double Butted Main Frame, Integrated Head Tube, Integrated Seat Clamp, Mid BB, Drilled for Removable Rotor Tabs, Cable Guides & Brake Mounts
- Fork:100% Cr-Mo, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts
- Crankset:3-pc Cr-Mo 175mm, Mid Sealed Bearing, 25T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:Odyssey Twisted Plastic Composite
- Chain:KMC Z410
- Wheelset:SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F & 14mm R Hubs with Double Wall Rims, 9T Driver
- Tires:Kenda Kontact 2.125" F & R
- Brakes:Tektro FX340R U-Brake, Soft Compound Shoes
- Brake levers:Tektro 319AC
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar:Cr-Mo Powerwing Bar, 28.5 x 8.25"
- Stem:SE Front Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts
- Grips:Big Daddy Jackhammer Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- Seat:Lightweight SE Seat/Post Combo w/ Thin Padding
- Seat post:Integrated Alloy 25.4
- Weight:24.50lbs / 11.13kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.